Monday 11 April 2011

Clarification on Today's Deal...it's even better!

Today we published details of the fantastic deal outlined below but, we forgot to mention that it was for 3 separate treatments. So if you already bought the deal you should be delighted to find out you can go 3 times instead of once. If you haven't already bought the deal you should make your purchase as soon as possible, we're sure there's going to be an even bigger demand for it now.


Our apologies for the confusion and we hope you enjoy the offer.

Enrich the faultless look of your eyes with perfect eyebrows, shaped to impeccably match your looks and features from H D Brows. This Great Deal is for 3 separate treatments is worth £90, but you can have it for only £29 

Give your face the look which was only once available to the stars, using a multi-step procedure including a variety of depilation techniques, HD Brows have all the skills to create the ultimate in 'High Definition Brows'. The HD Brows look is not achieved by any one single procedure, despite taking its lead from the ancient art of threading; it is a combination of seven different procedures that achieve the final result. HD Brows is not just for the girls! Make the guy in your life shape up the HD way! 


Highlights
  • This Great Deal is a combination of Seven different treatments taking its lead from the ancient art of threading. 
  • Your eyebrows will be perfectly shaped and sculpted to exacting standards to flawlessly match the look you desire. 
View HD Brows on-line.
Testimonials 

Amy Guy from GLADIATORS says: 
"Id heard great things about the HD Brows treatment - and the results were fabulous! They just keep their shape like no other brow treatment has ever offered before." 

Jenny Frost 
'Eyebrows frame your face, and can make a complete difference.
Before I came to Nilam and had the HD treatment, I look back at pictures now, and think, how did I ever go about my life with those eyebrows...!' 


Cassie Sumner (Model) 
"I love my HD brows! My eyebrows are so much easier to maintain.
I no longer have to get them threaded every couple of weeks and the shape is amazing, people are always commenting on how good they look." 


Danielle Mason (Model and TV Presenter) 
"'Nilam did the most amazing HD eyebrows on me, I cannot stress how much she is the best at what she does, I will not go to anyone else, no way, I absolutely love them as they are done to perfection!". 

Jodie Marsh (Model and TV Presenter) 
"My whole face appears to have changed shape and become younger simply by the way my eyebrows have been shaped, my only regret is that I didn't have the 'HD' brow treatment done sooner. I've recommended this treatment to so many people, I feel sexier, more beautiful and more confident now with my lush, shaped eyebrows! Thanks Nilam x". 

Su-Elise Nash (Former Mis-Teeq band member & owner of the Sue Elise Stage School.) 
"My brows have never looked this good!" 

Layla Manoocherhi (Singer and former X Factor contestant) 
"Eyebrows are a major feature in defining the face , and since having the new HD Brow I have felt so much more confident with or without make up . I look more fresh faced , and my facial expressions have become much brighter. Thank you Amita!” 

And it isn't just for the girls... 

Duncan James (singer/actor, currently starring in Legally Blonde the West End Musical) 
"What I like about HD Brows for men is they never look feminine or over shaped, they just look groomed and it is now part of my regular routine" 

Simon Webbe (singer/producer) 
" I never thought about having my eyebrows HD'd before, but after having the treatment I like the result..." 

The Fine Print 




  • You must call the Salon with your Great Deal voucher code to book your appointment, and you must take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go for your appointment. 
  • Contact 07804 045932 to book your appointment. 
  • You may buy as many of these Deals for yourself as you like and as many as you like as gifts. 
  • This Great Deal is valid between Tuesday the 12th April and Tuesday the 12th of July.
Remember: The more you share the cheaper the deal - Please use the Facebook, Twitter and Share Buttons below to tell your online community about Glasgow's Great Deal.




Join us on our Facebook Page to keep up to date with the daily and weekly offers - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment