Wednesday, 1 June 2011

1 Month membership-Ladies Express Workout + All Classes. £20

1 months full membership at Ladies Workout Express. Includes Joining Fee and access to all facilities such as Cardio-zone and Vibrostation, plus classes including Yoga, Pilates, and the new Kettlercise classes. VAlue £76, your for only £20.

Come to Ladies Workout Express, the gym designed with women in mind. A comfortable and non-intimidating ladies-only environment, perfect for your work-out with a range of excellent classes. This Great Deal gives you 1 months full membership with access to all the facilities and classes.


  • 1 months full memebrship including joining fee at this Strictly Ladies-Only Club.
  • Full access to all classes and facilities.
  • Classes include popular styles such as: Yoga, Pilates, and Kettlercise. Check the class timetable at the gym to see what's on!
  • For those with a busy schedule: 30-minute total body workout: Burns fat, aids in weight loss, increases your lean muscle tissue, speeds up metabolism, boosts your energy levels.
  • Facilities include a Cardio-Zone, where you can lose weight and burn fat. And a Vibrostation which improves muscle tone.
  • Exclusive Club Babysitting Service. A Registered Childminder will look after your little darlings to allow you to work out in the club. £1 per child per workout.

The LWE Experience

Ladies Workout Express gyms have been running since 1984 during which time it was made clear to us that a lot of women wanted to workout in a ladies only environment with experts who were passionate about health and fitness.

Some women can find gyms an intimidating environment and do not want to pay for a membership to a gym where they do not feel comfortable or get the service they deserve. LWE gyms offer a friendly environment and a varied workout to suit the needs of all women regardless of their fitness level, age, ability, or busy schedule.

This club also has an in-house beautician.

Opening Times
Monday 8am - 8pm
Tuesday 8am - 8pm
Wednesday 8am - 8pm
Thursday 8am - 8pm
Friday 8am - 7pm
Saturday 9am - 2pm
Sunday 9am - 2pm
Holiday Hours 10am - 2pm

Cardio Zone
Lose weight and burn fat
Strengthen your heart
Get in shape in a high energy environment

Burns up to 350 calories in one session
Attacks cellulite
Increase muscle tone
Minimise back pain

Nutritional Advice
Both female owners (Pamela and Yvonne) have backgrounds in food and nutrition, having lost an amazing 8.5 stones between them! Advice is available on request.

Earlier in the year I had joined a circuit-training club but wasn't having great results; then I joined Ladies Workout Express. I worked out at least 4 times per week and I completely changed the way I eat. I wasn't on any diet or plan I just knew what I should avoid and started doing so. Over the last year and a half I have lost over 5 stone pounds and went from a size 20 to a size 8. And the best part is I never felt like I was depriving myself in any way. I am so committed to Ladies Workout Express and believe so strongly that the exercise programme they offer is at least 75% of my success (the other 25% is determination). After a full year of working out at LWE I joined the staff in the summer of 2004, and I continue working out with the members. I encourage you to join me, we have a blast working out and watching each others' successes. If I can do it, anyone can!
Michelle Chace
Ladies Workout Express
Unit 4
Spiersbridge Bus Park
G46 8NG 
The Fine Print

  • You must call the gym with your Voucher Code to book your induction and take your Voucher with you when you go.
  • Contact 0141 620 0234 to book your induction.
  • You may buy one of these Great Deals for yourself and as many as you like as gifts.
  • You must book your induction before Thursday 1st September.

Remember: The more you share the cheaper the deal - Please use the Facebook, Twitter and Share Buttons below to tell your online community about Glasgow's Great Deal.

Join us on our Facebook Page to keep up to date with the daily and weekly offers - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment